Saturday, August 26, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICH! :D

anyway, vera came to my house just now and she brought me ice coffee.(: haha.the coffee is really good.(: anyway, we talked about a lot of stuff and what she said is really true.one doesn't need to have many close friends, just one or two will do.and i'm glad she's always been there for me despite all odds.(: if you're reading this, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D I LOVE YOU LOADS! :D heh.went to sing karaoke with her after that.haha.had fun and yup.i enjoyed myself though my singing sucks.(:

hmm...have i really changed? :/ everyone tells me so and yeah i think i did.vera said she didn't dare to tell me for fear that it'll hurt my feelings.haha.i'm a lot more quieter now apparently and less crazy.sigh.i dunno if i can find the old me back but i'll try.
__________________________________________________________________

No comments: